|Dates||12-16 July 2021|
|Application deadline||30 June 2021|
|Confirmation of acceptance||1 July 2021|
|Payment deadline||2 July 2021|
1. Entry requirements
The course is designed for university graduates in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Social Science and other relevant disciplines. It is also addressed to young professionals working in governmental institutions, local authorities, international and non-governmental organizations seeking to deepen their understanding of current human rights issues. Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a three-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in one of the aforementioned areas;
- Have a very good working knowledge of English.
Applications from students who expect to graduate at the end of the 2020/2021 academic year will also be considered.
2. Course Methodology
This course is delivered online. It combines live webinars in our virtual classroom, led by subject matter experts, with self-paced activities and interactive group discussions.
The live webinars are conducted on a dedicated online platform. Participants need a computer (recommended) or a mobile device with audio and video capabilities, a headset with microphone to connect to the audio through the computer or mobile device, as well as a reliable internet connection. We recommend accessing audio through the computer. No special software is required. Upon acceptance to the course, participants will be provided with the information to access the platform. The live webinars are from 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm Rome-time (8:30am - 12:00pm New York-time), from Monday to Friday. Kindly note that recorded webinars will be available upon request.
3. How to apply
- Application deadline: please complete and send the application form to email@example.com by 30 June 2021.
- Confirmation of acceptance: the results of the selection process will be communicated via e-mail, within 5 working days following receipt of the application, and no later than by 1 July 2021.
- Payment deadline: full payment has to be finalized within 1 week following confirmation of acceptance, and no later than by 2 July 2021 (i.e. candidates should provide UNICRI with proof of payment via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download the Application form
4. Registration Fees
Registration fees amounts to 800 US Dollars.
Registration fees includes:
- Course material on electronic version
- Sessions recorded and made available for later viewing (on request)
5. Cancellation and Refunds
As per our general policy, in the case of cancellation of your participation, registration fees will not be refunded for any reason.
Given the current exceptional circumstances, however, full refund of the registration fees will be guaranteed should the cancellation be linked to the Corona Virus crisis (i.e. health problems of the participant or spouse/registered partner/children or parents). Evidence of such ground should be provided when requesting the refund.
6. Certificate of participation
Upon attendance of all live webinars and completion of the course activities and assignments, participants will receive a United Nations and John Cabot University certificate of participation.
Email: email@example.com (please indicate “Migration” in the subject of the email)
Tel: (+39) 011 6537157 or (+39) 011 6537111