The video celebrates the International Day of Women and Girls in Science (11 February 2022).
- African Atlantic Façade CBRN Regional Secretariat -
- Turin -Let’s make sure women and girls can shape the policies, services and infrastructure that impact all our lives.
- United Nations, New York -
- Turin, Italy -Despite the progresses achieved in addressing gender issues, ongoing discrimination and unequal treatment continue to affect women and girls worldwide.
- San Patrignano, Italy -UNICRI Director Cindy J.
- Rome -A seminar hosted by the Department for Anti-Drug Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in Italy and organized in collaboration with Pompidou Group will take place in Rome on 10-11 December 2015.
- Mainstreaming gender into policy and practice of substance use prevention treatment and rehabilitationLisbon -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) will deliver a Symposium on “Addressing vulnerabilities, increasing access to services: how to mainstream gender into policy and practice of substance use preventio
- A new Report on the Impact of the Crisis on Gender Equality and Women's Wellbeing in the European Union Mediterranean CountriesGeneva -A new Report on “The Impacts of the Crisis on Gender Equality and Women’s Wellbeing in European Union (EU) Mediterranean Countries” has been presented at the Palais des Nations in Geneva on 18 September 2014.